Thursday, September 20, 2012

Why I Blog

This is my first post as a blogger.  I have created this page to introduce my work to the public.  Everyone who knows me has seen my work.  It has taken a kick in the butt from my kids to finally put a little business minded effort behind my projects.  For years I have been refinishing furniture and creating other home decor items, I tried the Etsy thing, but I did not have enough recognition to make it work.  I'm hoping by putting my work out on a consistent basis, I can create a customer base.  I would love a local following.  I am open to suggestions too! I am constantly searching craigslist and friends basements for new furniture so if you have an old piece that needs a face lift, send me an e-mail! Below is a chest a rehabbed last month for our family beach house.


No comments:

Post a Comment