Friday, September 28, 2012

Decorating Days



Ever have those days when you can't stand anything and you want to change everything in your home? I don't.  Instead of decorating all at once and letting your home remain the same for years at a time, continuously update your home to meet your style, industry trends and your lifestyle.  We always have a project going on at home.  Right now we are adding a pergola to the back porch and of course a million things being cranked out in my "craft room" which I will soon be unmasking to everyone.  

If you have any furniture that needs a facelift or a modern update, contact me! It only takes me a day or two to refinish most pieces (without reupholstering). I would just need to acquire the paint colors and hardware you prefer from my local vendors! 


I know it is easy to let your decorative priorities slip when life gets busy, but thats why I decided to sell my projects and services.  I look forward to helping busy women love their homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment